The Expert Help You Need Without Leaving Your Home
- Get expert veterinary advice on YOUR schedule.
- Have access to a world-renowned holistic vet no matter where you live.
- Over 38 years expert guidance for one all-inclusive price.
- Helping you help your pet.
It Is As Easy As Calling 509-214-2676 Today!
We live in Michigan And Dr Thomas has been our go to vet, amazing to talk to always so helpful and he does it all over the phone. Shane H.
When you schedule your phone consultation, you get:
- A comprehensive review of your pet’s medical records, health history, and relevant lab work.
- 60-minute phone consultation (on your schedule)
- A custom email report with specific recommendations for your pet.
- Email responses for 1 week from the time of the consultation to answer any questions that you might have regarding the recommendations that were made. After the 1 week period, any further communication would require a follow-up consultation.
All for $185.
Dr. Dennis Thomas is Up to date on what’s really going on with our animals!!! Kathleen R.
If your pet has any of the following conditions, a phone consultation is right for you:
- Kidney failure or chronic kidney disease
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Behavior problems
- Dog and cat wellness program (feeding, vaccinations, etc)
This guy has so much cool info for helping your pets holistically. Smiles.. Dee T.
Right Now, When You Schedule three appointments You save $65
If you book two additional followup up appointments when you book your New Pet Consultation you get a 15% discount. Just ask for the “three session discount package” when you call 509-214-2676 today.
Special Rates For Existing patients
- Full length (60 min) call ($115) perfect as a quarterly update, or when new symptoms, conditions, or issues appear.
- Short, 30 min, call ($70) perfect for questions, updates, and general information.
Book Your Appointment Today By calling 509-214-2676!
Dr. Thomas saved my dog! I thought I was going to have to retire him from his very important work—-that was 2 years ago. He is strong and healthy now. Forever grateful. Robyn M.